Sunday, May 10, 2009

Twitter Choice Nails [May04,2009]

♥So this past Monday I asked for colors on Twitter and the first 3 people who replied were Crystal (my sister), Shelsea (my bestie), & Kim (one of my closest friends). Crystal chose blue of course because obviously she's obssesed with that color. Shelsea chose purple because it's her fave, so I'm guessing Kim just likes yellow (her favorite used to be blue though). But anyway, the reason why I was asking for colors was because I was gonna change my nail polish color. So I took those 3 colors & came up with this..........................................................TA!DA!!!♥ ♥Oh yeah! & I love SceneIt?:) Anyway, I used L.A.COLORS ArtDeco in yellow, dark blue, & magenta(which really just looks purple to me) & a top coat from Sally Hansen♥. ♥Yay!! for nails that are way cute:] These remind me of clown pants.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment