Saturday, May 23, 2009

Project 10 Pan

♥I recently ran into some videos on youtube where some girls are doing what they are calling Project 10 Pan. The concept is to use up 10 products completely before buying any more makeup items. Now, hopefully I have the will power to do this because I am always finding makeup at good prices and just can't resist buying a thing or 2...or 3 LOL And lately there has been a lot of good sales, so I might be tempted but I am going to try really hard not to buy anything. This is a great project because most girls never get to the bottom of their products and certain things can only last so long. For example, it is recommended that you only keep your mascara 2-3 months...I am guilty at keeping mine for a lot longer. By longer I mean like almost a year :// It's not that I stop using it completely. I just end up buying a different one & go back & forth with like 4 mascaras at a time. These are the 10 products that I have selected from my stash...♥1.PURE MAKEUP FOUNDATION FROM MAYBELLINE- I actually used this already...to make my eyeshadow primer.

2.PRESSED POWDER FROM N.Y.C.- This is almost gone but i don't use it in big amounts so it'll probably last me about 2 more weeks.

3.BRONZER FROM E.L.F.- This product is pretty new but I use it everyday. I'm not sure how long it'll last.

4.LASH MAXXX MASCARA FROM RIMMEL- I'm so afraid of running out of this one! I give it like 2 more weeks :/ at the most...idk what I'm gonna do without it. I have other mascaras, but this is my fave!!

5.EYELINER PEN FROM E.L.F.- This is almost gone...maybe like 4 or 5 more applications. I have plenty of other liquid & pencil eyeliners though, so I'm not too worried.

6.EYESHADOW QUAD FROM E.L.F.- I think I am crazy for choosing an eyeshadow for this project!...I've never in my life finished an eyeshadow. One of my kiddos broke a chunk off the darker brown which I use to fill my brows sometimes, but I think it will still last a long while. The 2 lighter colors are great for highlight so I'll use those a lot. The lighter brown is a good color for a neutral summerish look.

7.DRAW ME A LINE LIP LINER FROM VICTORIA SECRET- I'm not sure how long it's been since I used lipliner but I am going to now...it's a light brown with like a pink undertone that works well with nude lip colors so that will go well with the way I usually wear my makeup.

8.CURIOUS LIP GLOSS FROM BRITNEY SPEARS-I'm not the biggest fan of lip gloss, but this one is not sticky so I love that. The only reason why I own this is because it came with the perfume, but I'll might as well just use it :) oh, & it smells delishhh!

9.LIQUID LIPSTICK FROM E.L.F.- i love the color & the consistency. It's like a lipstick with gloss in it! It's a soft pink that goes on sheer. It will work perfectly with the VS lipliner.

10.STRAWBERRY SOFTLIPS spf20 LIP PROTECTANT-I'm obsessed with this thing!!...all you girlies from youtube who watched my "6 Products I Can't Live Without" video know how much I love it. It is in my purse all the time & sometimes I even carry it in the pocket of my jeans :] I am gonna try to use it less because I don't wanna run out of this! I don't have a backup & no other product I own can replace it...ever!!! lol

♥YOU SHOULD TRY THIS!! IT'S VERY CHALLENGING BUT IT'S A GOOD WAY TO SAVE MONEY & ACTUALLY USE THOSE PRODUCTS YOU'VE BEEN NEGLECTING!...LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE DOING THIS. YOU CAN POST A COMMENT BELOW OR JUST POST IT IN YOUR OWN BLOG :]♥

1 comment: