Sunday, April 11, 2010

Pocahontas Inspired

♥I wanted to put a prom outfit together inspired by Pocahontas because she's my absolute favorite!! After I finished the prom look the Pocahontas theme just went on and on for a few more outfit. Here's what came out of it♥ ...
Pocahontas Inspired Prom :]
Pocahontas [prom]
Pocahontas [prom] by Supergirl43837 featuring Disney Couture jewelry

This set is very costumey. Definitely something I'd wear for Halloween.

This set is very casual & cute for Spring & Summer.

Here's another cute outfit that's casual enough to wear on an ordinary day.

This set is very fun & a great look for a date or dinner with the girlies.
ps. When I was younger I wanted to grow up to be Pocahontas at Disneyland

1 comment:

  1. I love it! They're all so cute! I love Pocahontas too :) Jasmine's my favorite tho. I wanted to be her at Disney World! LOL

    ReplyDelete