Saturday, April 17, 2010

Big NYX Sale

♥I've got several blog post ready to go up that I need to add pictures to. Right when I started taking the pictures my camera died. The extra battery & the charger are in the camera bag & the camera bag is in the Hubby's car. The hubby's at work so here I am cameraless :/ Since I wanted to post something up already I decided to share this NYX sale with you girlies. NYX Cosmetics doesn't have sales all the time, so when they do it's major. Sometimes people complain about the shipping costs but it still beats having to pay full price for everything. The sale doesn't start until next Thursday, April 22nd though. Mark your calenders! I think I'll load up on lipsticks or jumbo eyeshadow pencils. what are some good NYX products you like?♥

1 comment:

  1. I Finally got a blog so now I can comment! YAY LOL
    I was just reading my e-mail about the ...I have never purchase MYX online maybe I will this time.-LIDDY

    ReplyDelete