Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Soda Flavored LipSmacker

♥So you may [because I tweeted about it forever haha] or may not [because you don't follow me on Twitter :P] know that my kidneys are all sucky...Doctor said it was the soda/coke/pop/whatever-you-call-it messing me up & that I needed to drink more water. She said it could rapidly become very serious so that same day I decided to give up soda. It was really hard at first because I went from drinking it everyday at all hours to not drinking it at all & I've been yummy carbonated beverage free since that day, Nov. 17, 2009. On one of my random trips to Wal-Mart I was in the cosmetics aisle looking for a lipstick & ran into this SPRITE Lip Smacker!! It comes with a little gloss & a lip balm. I laughed about it with my sister for a while & then I bought it. It smells just like Sprite & it tastes like it too, but flat. haha. It's as close as it can possibly be to the real thing. ♥

** BE SURE TO DRINK WATER EVERYDAY! H2O ON THE ROCKS...WHOOP!WHOOP!**

No comments:

Post a Comment